This accessibility statement applies to www.cumbrea.org, a website run by Cumbrae Community Council.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. That means you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader.
- Easily understand the text.
has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not currently fully accessible:
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text.
- Older PDF documents may not be fully accessible to screen reader software.
- Videos may not have captions.
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format, such as an accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, email email@example.com
. We will consider your request and get back to you within 7 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org